Monday, August 13, 2012

Natural Hair Straightend using Organic Root Stimulater Products.

Products used for blow out: Curls unleashed foaming lotion, Nameste pressing creme, Ors  recovery mask conditioner
While visiting home for a period of 1 week I enjoyed my great family, great food(because Chicago has theeee best food in the U.S.! Hands down!) and also spent time thrifting at one of my fave spots. I was also treated to  a hair appointment by my wonderful aunt! I decided to get my ends trimmed and hair straightened for the 2nd time since I've been natural.  The first time was a disaster!!! I went to a local salon in my small college town without reading reviews and had my hair chopped off and burnt up lol.  Anywhoos my stylist since i was 5 hooked me up with a gud ole press 'n' curl.  And the results were awesome.  Granted this style only lasted for a period of 48-72hrs......Thanks Windy City for the humidty you decided to display during my holiday :-).

- One Love, Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment