Monday, August 13, 2012

Box Braids and Summer days.

Earrings: Target $5

Box Braids: House of Sarah(tally)

Watch: Target, Mens Timex $30

Turquoise Shadow: H.I.P.
 These Box Braids were calling my name ever since the Cleopatra Comin Atcha days... However I am a huge fan of Solange and her awesome ass style!!! Thought Id try the trend and it was good while it lasted.  Feelin funky and want a protective style? Try these Dookie Braids (lolll so nasty) they mite tickle ur fancy!

411: So I woke up one Wed morning wanting to not touch my fro for 2 months.  After much research I settled on the Box Braids.  Close to campus lied a salon that I had always inquired about but wasn't to sure would suffice.  In I walked to this beautiful small intamate salon.  The Stylist Neeshemah shampooed, conditioned, blowdried, and braided my hair for $175 smackaroos.  While the service and conversation was nice, I feel that if i had have done more research they might have been cheaper elsewhere.  But I was happy with the outcome overall.  Sometimes you pay for professionalism and thats exactly what you get.  No "hey (insert homegurl name here) u think u cud plait my hair wed? Maybe, probably, Idk is usually the reply.  I have no time for that so i decided to dish out the duckets.  The concept of time or money is really starting to bother me nowadays....but thats another post.

 Peace, Love, and Jojoba Oil- Sha Mia'

 * Warning: get ready to feel like Medusa with a swolen scalp for the first week.  These things are heavy and tight but loosen up as the days go by.*- Peace, Love, and Jojoba Oil- Sha' Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment