Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"It is every woman's inalienable right to have a pulled-together stylish, confident wardrobe with money left over to live"-SJP


Seeming as I am a college student with little to no funds at times I find it kinda hard to upkeep my hair,nails,and clothes on point. However that SHOULD NOT be an excuse. Style is not about the amount of money one has but working with soley what youve got. With that said I wanted to start a series on the college gurl's budget guide to flyness. Ive been the ultimate chaser of a polished look. And to be honest the only thing that has kept me from it was lazyness and resources. However now i have found so many resourcful sites i.e.(youtube,collegefashionet, ehow, longhaircareforum.com,blackhairmedia.com) and so much more. In these next few post I will include beauty regimens from my most favorite sites, bloggers, and youtube vids, for all kinds of hair types but mostley A.A. since I have more of a personal standpoint on that side. So sit back and enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment