Monday, May 21, 2012

Deep conditioner cocktail

So once a week I really make an effort to deep condition my 4 b/c hair/.  Ive used super expensive conditioners in the past but they all pretty much failed.  However while over indulging in youtube vids i came across many naturals who used herbal essence conditioners and loved it...Thus i followed suit and i fell in love: Meet the crew! I use this conditioner(big pump purchased at Costco $9) and mix in the essential and carrier oils i have around the house. See steps below:
1. Pour sufficient amount of conditoner in bowl
2. Mix oils evenly using a small portion of each  (your choice I personally love Almond, Coconut and a bit of Olive oils) together in a seperate mug
3.  Heat oils for appoximatley 1 min 
4. Pour heated oils into bowl with conditioner
5. Stir until mixed together and Apply
6. Cover hair with shower cap or plastic bag for 45 mins (dryer optional I just do work around the house, your body makes its own heat)
*Tip* ( I try and work in sections  through out my hair, this makes it easier causing less tangles and breakage) See vid!
Try it and enjoy!!









No comments:

Post a Comment